How Long After Juvederm Does it Take for Swelling to Go Down?

Hi, I had juvederm to my lips and one wrinkle on my frown line between my eyes which wasn't very deep. I had slight swelling on my forehead like an oval pad. My nurse said it could take a week or so to go down. After 3 weeks I became a litle anxious and I rubbed it slightly and it seems to have aggravated it. Under a certain light you can see the area is slightly raised. I want to get rid of it but don't want anything else done, is there anything I can do to speed up the removal of it. Thanks

Swelling after Juvederm

+1

Swelling will typically be gone after a few days.  It sounds as if you might have a bit too much product in the area.  You can use the Vitrase to quickly dissolve the Juvederm.  I recommend following up with your injector and letting her know about your concerns.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/juvederm-injections.aspx

Swelling From Juvederm

+1

The good and the bad with Juvederm is that it will go away usually between 4-6 months.  If the lump persists, you can have it dissolved with Hyaluronidase.  This is an easy procedure and works quite well after one or sometimes two treatments.  It is quick and relatively painless as well.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist