Does Lipotron Really Work? I am a bit overweight by the world standards I am 5"5" & a size 10/12.

I am a bit overweight by the world standards I am 5"5" & a size 10/12. My measurements: arms 13.5 inches, legs 26.5 inches waist 30 inches hips 43 inches chest 38A. I am ok with my body except for I would like to be more firm. Ideally I am only looking to lose 10-15lbs. In reality I could careless about losing 10-15lbs what I really want is to firm up my skin and weightloss would be a fine side effect. What is recommended. I would like to tighten my arms and my legs & abs

Lipotron and liposuction

Lipotron is not FDA-approved, so you will not find surgeons on this site promoting its use. Some modalities are not FDA-approved because they are not YET approved, and others are not approved because they should NOT be approved. Hard to know which category something new like Lipotron will ultimately fit into.

I recommend you consult with a well-regarded, board certified plastic surgeon in the south Florida area to see what your options are. Obviously, there are a lot of offices (ours included) that can offer you complementary consultations to help you explore your goals. Make sure the surgeon is certified in plastic surgery by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Also, I recommend going to physician-owned and -operated plastic surgery practices.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon