Gettig Rid of Liposuction Lumps and Scar Tissue?

I've been having problems with lumps from Liposuction for almost 2 years. I've massaged the area, done 6 sessions of Endermologie and lost additional weight, and its still there. Can it  be removed? If so how? I'm willing to travel for a guarantee from the right doctor.

Touch up liposuction and fat injections often improve results.

+1

Hi.

Of course, I don't know exactly what's wrong.  And there are no guarantees. But most lumps and irregularities can be improved.

Depends on what the bumps are

+1

If the bumps are felt to be fat deposits, then further micro-liposuction should help. If the bumps are "scar tissue" then lipo alone may not help and a combination therapy may need to be considered.

I don't think we know enough about "laser-lipo" as posted by the other answer, to recommend it!

Santa Monica Plastic Surgeon

924nm laser liposuction can smooth Liposuction lumps

+1

Lumps, called contour irregularities, are common after traditional liposuction. Skin irregularities and contour deformities occur in up to 20% of liposuction patients.

The new 924nm and combined 924/975 nm laser lipolysis technique can help smooth contour deformities after liposuction. The laser fiber emits a red beam that can be seen through the skin which enables the surgeon to specifically melt the fat deposit in the lumpy areas.

Results have been very promising. See before and after pictures.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/laser-liposuction/laser-lipo-leaves-smooth-tight-skin-after-laser-liposuction/