How Much Does Liposuction on Lower Belly Cost?

i am looking to get lipo for lower belly fat.what is the appox cost?

Abdominal liposuction runs around $5000-7000 as an average.

+5

You can never do just the lower abdomen. You almost always have to do the full abdomen to make it look good and even.  It should be done under local anesthesia by the tumescent technique and with smaller canulas.  There are no stitches, no need for risky general anesthesia, and the recovery is about 2 days before you are back to work.  Cost is $5000-7000 for a good job.  Cheaper lipos usually give less than nice results.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Abdominal liposuction

+3

While you may think that you only need the lower abdomen to be treated, if you gain weight, the upper abdomen will look very funny if not treated.

Cost of Lower Belly Liposuction

+2

The cost of lower belly liposuction can vary greatly depending on the surgeon, the city you're having your procedure performed, and how large an area you are treating.  Generally speaking, in my Austin based practice, you would be looking at anywhere from $1500-$2000 + anesthesia and OR fees.  Around $4000 total cost.

Jeffrey W. Hall, MD

Liposuction on lower abdomen, cost.

+1

Liposuction prices will vary from city to city and surgeon to surgeon. There are many variables in price. Often these variables are not in the control of the surgeon, (O.R. fee, anesthesia fee, supplies, etc). Beware of bargain basement pricing. Cheap can become expensive quickly. Best to see a board certified plastic surgeon. Together you should be able to find a plan that is safe and effective.

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Liposuction cost

+1

Joni, the cost of liposuction varies from surgeon to surgeon. The average cost of liposuction in my practice is from $999 per area. We require a minimum of 2 areas. It is unusual to perform liposuction in just one area. In body contouring, my gaol is to achieve body harmony. We offer the option of liposuction with or without sedation.

The cost of the procedure should not be used to select a surgeon. You should select a surgeon based on his/her experience and certification. Selecting a Plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons, assures you that your surgeon has had the surgical training in liposuction.

Stanley Okoro, MD

How much does liposuction on just the lower belly cost?

+1

In general, it is unusual to perform liposuction solely of the lower belly, since very often the fat accumulates both in the lower belly and the periumbilical area and to achieve a nice overall balance, liposuction is usually performed on the entire abdominal area. Obviously if there is just a small localized area in the lower abdomen then it could be addressed separately from the remainder of the abdomen. If there is significant laxity to the skin, liposuction whether Tumescent or Smart Lipo will not correct this adequately and some variation on a tummy tuck (e.g. "mini") may be in order. That being said, the range in cost for liposuction of the abdomen is generally $3,000 - $5,000 depending on the area of the country and the particular surgeon.

William F. DeLuca Jr, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of the abdomen

+1

Prices vary from state to state and from practice to practice. You should see someone in consultation to ensure you only need your lower abdomen done. You might need the upper abdomen to be done as well to blend  and prevent the upper belly from sagging over the lower.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Liposuction on lower belly.

+1

Although you are looking for pricing on the lower belly, a consultation is necessary to quote how many areas will be treated.  Our pricing depends on how many areas are to be treated. To give you a ballpark figure, $3700 for the 1st area and $750 for each additional area is reasonable. Operating room and anesthesia can range for an additional $1500 to $2500.

+1

In my practice in MIAMI I would charge a fee of $2,800 using the Smart Lipo Triplex 40 watt unit. Hope that helps Dr. Darryl J. Blinski