Is It Possible to Have Lipo on Top of the Knee and Have a Deep Scar Removed at Same Time?

I have fat knees and regardless of how much I workout, they remain fatty. They actually have fatty tissue that you can grab with your fingers on top of my knee bone. Were normal people have one flat knee, it looks as if I have three on one. and of course the outside inner fat.

Liposuction of the Knees

+2
Liposuction around the knees is a very common procedure. If a thorough physical examination shows increased subcutaneous fat, then it can be improved with liposuction, often combined with ultrasonic or Vaser liposuction. Scar revision in this are is also possible, but may need to be performed as a second or separate procedure.

Web reference: Http://www.elpasoplasticsurgery.com

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Knee Liposuction. Only the medial area works well.

+2

You are being too hard on yourself.  You knees and legs appear attractive.  Knees are really difficult areas to lipo.  The medial area works well to help kees that bump together.  Th rest of the knee area is tough.  I have tried areas above the knees and around the knees and the results have been not imprressive.   I have seen no other knee work of my colleagues or at meetings that impresses me.  The skin is thick and not much of any change occurs. No technique or fancy technology makes a difference.  Do not fall prey to promises that will not work out.  You need some fat about the knee for proper function.  No external treatment will work either.   Enjoy your knees, exercise, and avoid knee liposuction except for the medial area. Good Luck.  Dr Commons.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Fat knees and liposuction,SmartLipo,Laser Lipo,SlimLipo

+1

The knees can be treated and the fat removed with liposuction,SmartLipo,SlimLipo,Lazer Liposuction,Vaser Liposuction,Ultrasonic. The excess skin may still be there and the only way of removing it or tightening it would be excising it which would leave scars or possibly with Thermage. The swelling in this area does stay for a long time but I usually allow full activity the next day.Watch my videos.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Knee lipo

+1

If your skin tone is good (it looks good from your photos), small cannula liposuction would likely be helpfull in improving this area.  Your surgeon will have to be very careful not to take too much fat or it could leave a weird looking indentation.

Lisa Lynn Sowder,  M.D.

Lipo to knees

+1

Yes I believe this is possible with you.I think the important thing would be for the surgeon to use small cannula's since the amount of fat to be removed is minimal.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

How to improve the appearance of your knees

+1

You can improve the appearance of the knee area with liposuction if there is fat there to treat. The areas I often address with liposuction include the inner aspect and top part of the knee. Unfortunately, despite the hype that we all read, there is not a reliable skin tightening device to help with loose skin. We are working on it !

Knee fat

+1

Liposuction can be performed on  the knees. But one has to be careful to avoid the elephant skin look of sagging. Scar revision of the knees usually do not do too well unless the original closure had healing problems.

Liposuction around the knee

+1

Removal of the fat from the inner knee can result in a nice and noticeable improvement of contour and it appears that you could benefit from this. The area anteriorly is far less predictable and fraught with significant issues. It is unclear from your photos exactly what the situation is there, that is, if there really is an excess of fat that can be improved with liposuction.

Web reference: http://www.turkeltaub.com

Liposuction for knees

+1

liposuction can work very well on the inner knee but one must be cautious above the knee where the thigh runs into the knee. In this area, liposuction can thin out the hanging thick dermis and epidermis and loss of the infrastructure can cause the lower thigh to fall. Usually there isn't much if any fat there. There is a chance that you might get a little improvement from Thermage but it is doubtful and it can be an expensive treatment.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/thermage/index.html

Fatty knees and liposuction

+1

The only area around the knee that responds well to liposuction is along the inner side.  Fullness above the knee usually isn't fat and if lipo is done loose wrinkly skin can result.