I Had Lipo on my Flank Area and Now Have Loose Skin?

I am a 29 healthy and in great shape. I have had 3 kiddos too. I had a TT in August 2011 and breat implants and lipo in flank feb 2012. I love everything!!!! But I have loose skin now on flank area and it does not contour with my body:( what do I do now?

Treatment for loose skin on flanks

+2

First choice for your situation, in my opinion, would be skin tightening treatment, depending on how loose the skin really is.  The other alternative is more surgery to remove loose skin, but these procedures can masculinize body and leave scars in difficult to conceal places.  Don't believe TT, as suggested, by Dr. Kincaid, will help in any way, especially since you've already had one.  The other possibility, if skin tightening is unsuccessful, is localized fat grafting.  It's impossible to be specific without photos, and/or personal examination.

Treatment for Loose Skin after Tummy Tuck and Liposuction?

+1

It is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full discussion of options. However, based on your past surgical history and description of your current situation, I think it is likely that you will benefit from an extension of your tummy talk to the sides ( flank and/or back lipectomy surgery).  This procedure will remove loose/redundant skin and improve the contour of the areas. The downside with this operation of course is the presence of longer scars.

I would suggest in person consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Lipo

+1
Hello, If after you had lipo and now you have lose skin you will be needing a tummy tuck to help tighten your skin.You should see a plastic surgeon so he our she is able to review your options.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS