Which Dr Can See Me for a Consultation for Post-Lipo Lumpiness?

I used to live in Europe that is why I had my operation in France. I did research the Doctor he was registered with the French Medical Council with MD, AIHP, ACCAHP and had a Doctorate in Plastic surgery was capable. I went back to him because he did the original lipo surgery and was supposed to correct the lumpiness - he did not mention it was muscle separation at all but that I had obvious waves across my abdomen (note - I asked him if lipo would fix the original small belly and he said yes - he did not advise me of other options). I am actually petite framed and weigh120lbs the angle of the pictures make the belly look bigger than it actually is. I would like to know which Dr can see me for a consultation and help me to smooth my belly out.

Photos

• Liposuction Horror - Please Ladies Be Very Careful - Research May Not Be Enough - Get Recommendations! (photo)
  • Abdominal Lipo Waviness and Swelling Post-op 8 Weeks (photo)

Post Liposuction Evaluation

+1

Dear liposad,

I would visit an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area. You can find a qualified surgeon at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website or here on RealSelf.

Warmest wishes,

Larry Fan, MD

Liposuction Consultation and Revision

+1

You can consult with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon in your area. To identify a qualified board certified plastic surgeon, you can utilize the physician locator on the ASPS website.  Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Finding the right plastic surgeon

+1

You need an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your own area.

Go on-line to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons web site.

You will be able to find a specialist near you.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD

Post-Lipo Lumpiness

+1

I use dermatology for making the treatment area uniform.Its common to have nodular or lumpy surface initially but with continued use of pressure garments and Endermology the area comes to normality like a uniform surface.Some times some ares if not treated by really tight pressure garments for couple of months many need Kanlog injection.

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction issues and abdomen

+1

The way you describe it, it sounds like you have a diastasis of the muscles perhaps.  Liposuction will not help that, a tummy tuck may be the solution but withotu an exam I could not be sure.

Post-liposuction defects

+1

post-liposuction defects are challanging and can require more than one procedure to fully correct them. of all the liposuction I do, 80% of my cases are correction cases. I would be more than happy to see you. Im located in NYC. Im not sure if u can come to NYC but u can contact me and I will give u my contact info. sorry that it happened. just know that its very common to have defects after liposuction and most of these can be partially fixed.

Misbah Khan, MD