I Would Like to Get Mesotheraphy for my Double Chin is That a Good Option? (photo)

I had got 2 treatments of botox on my jaw. I was told this would help soften my square jaw as well as given my face a thinner look.my last treatment was about 7 months ago, I could tell that my jaw doesn't look as square as it did before and my cheeks not as fat as they were before but it does look like I have a double chin now, I heard about mesotheraphy being a good option to get rid of a double chin without having to get surgery. Would it be safe to get that after the botox I had for my jaw?

Chin fullness

+1

I disagree with the dermatologist below. it is very common for dermatologist to offer non permanent treatments such as thermage for someone's neck as yours. We offer these treatments but that is not the best treatment as it is temporary. Me so is not bad as it can give a long lasting result but may take several treatments. The best treatment option is liposuction for your type of chin and your age. This would most likely give you the longest most permanent result.

Web reference: Http://www.heddenmd.com

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Mesotherapy versus Thermage treatment

+1

You might consider Thermage skin tightening for your double chin.  It is a more predictable treatment than mesotherapy.

Toronto Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.