I Did Mesotheraphy on my Face Last 20th July Without Realizing That I Am Pregnant Today (27th July)?

Pregnency and mesotherapy

Thanks for the question. The does of medications used during mesotherapy are normally minimal and accept for Lipodissolve medications used as during mesotherpy I will not be very concerned. Still check with your PS. WIsh you good luck.

Mesotherapy and Pregnancy

Only a small amount of mesotherapy would have been used on the facial area. While it's not ideal to receive treatments of mesotherapy while pregnant, I am sure you are fine since this is so early on. Just refrain from doing any more treatments while pregnant.