If I have Liposuction for my love handles and stomach would it make my buttock bigger? (photos)

I would like to have a breast lift to restore my breast I would also like lipo and possibly fat transfer to the buttocks

Would I have to get breast implant I don't mind having small breast as long As they are perky

Liposuction of the abdomen and hips(love handles) often makes the buttocks look larger.

+3

The buttocks will look much bigger if you get the lipo on your abdomen and hips(love handles). If the goal is for a larger looking butt then I would have the outer thighs done with lipo also. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction for my love handles and stomach would it make my buttock bigger?

+1
You could probably benefit forma small implant when doing your breast lift , just to assure some volume after they settle. 
As per your body shape,  liposculpture with BBL is probably the best way to go .

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Liposuction and buttocks

+1
After viewing your photos, I would recommend  stomach, sides and back liposuction and fat transfer to your buttocks if your goal is to shape and increase your buttocks size. Liposuction alone will make a small difference in the appearance of your buttocks, but unlikely the degree you are looking for.
Cheers 

David Shifrin, MD

If I have Liposuction for my love handles and stomach would it make my buttock bigger?

+1

You do not have to get an implant.  A breast lift is sufficient.  If you want the buttock to be shapelier, you may want to consider using the fat from liposuction for the Brazilian buttlift.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Breast lift and liposuction

+1
As long as you are happy with the size of your breast, but just want them lifted there is no reason that you would need an implant. The main reason that a lift and implant are frequently combined is when patients would like to add volume to their breast.
Arun Rao M.D. Plastic Surgeon Tucson, Arizona

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1
Thank you for the pictures.
I believe that the best procedure to make your body perfect would be liposuction of the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks for a more rounder volume and projection. I would recommend a breast lift with implant placement in order to enhance your breast and make them perky.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction, Buttock Augmentation and Breast Lifts

+1
In some cases, removing fat from around the buttocks can make it look bigger, But the real way to make that an assured result, is to take the harvested fat from the stomach, lobe handles and arms and put it into the buttocks. While you can have a breast lift alone, you would have to better define by what you mean as perky. If perky means a sustained full upper pole to the breast after a lift, you would need an implant. If it just means that the breasts and nipples are positioned back up on the chest wall where they once were without a lot of roundness or upper pole fullness then a breast lift alone is fine.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD