How to Lighten Dark Feet and Hands?

I use to wear my sneakers sometimes without the use of socks when I needed to go for a jog or just quickly leave my house. So now my toes are about 2 shades darker than the rest of my body. Due to my hands being over exposed to the sun they have become about 2 shades darker than my natural complexion. Naturally I'm eva pigford complexion, my hands and feet are gabrielle unions complexion??

I have tried at home remedies.. nothing worked. Should I do a laser or chemical peel?

Drakly pigmented hands and feet

+2

Skin bleaching agents as well chemical peels can help to lighten darkly pigmented skin. This may require multiple treatment sessions and avoidance of sun exposure is essential to prevent recurrence.