How to Lighten Dark Feet and Hands?

I use to wear my sneakers sometimes without the use of socks when I needed to go for a jog or just quickly leave my house. So now my toes are about 2 shades darker than the rest of my body. Due to my hands being over exposed to the sun they have become about 2 shades darker than my natural complexion. Naturally I'm eva pigford complexion, my hands and feet are gabrielle unions complexion??

I have tried at home remedies.. nothing worked. Should I do a laser or chemical peel?

Drakly pigmented hands and feet

Skin bleaching agents as well chemical peels can help to lighten darkly pigmented skin. This may require multiple treatment sessions and avoidance of sun exposure is essential to prevent recurrence.

Melarase creams are great for darkening of the hands and feet

Melarase creams and Melapads are excellent skin lightening creams for the hands, toes, and feet. Dark discoloration of the extremities takes a few months to lighten. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS