What Should the Levels Be on Fraxel Restore for Fine Lines?

I have fair skin with freckling. I have had freckles for as long as I can remember. I am 48 and just want my forhead and sides of chin below corners of mouth done for fine lines and some rough/large pore areas. Thank you

Fraxel settings

+1

The settings used on Fraxel vary significantly from physician to physician. The Restore settings can be 10 to 30 mJ for power and these energies are adjusted based on tolerance and depth of lines. There are times that we increase the energy to much higher for deep wrinkles and acne scars. The treatment level might be 6 or 7 to start and increase as tolerated. The higher the density the higher the pain.

Fraxel restore Settings for Fine Lines

+1

Hi Linda,

Fraxel restore settings for the treatment of fine lines and pigment in a fair skinned patient such as yourself can begin at 30 to 40 mj and 23 to 26%. Depending on your skin's reaction to your first treatment, the settings may be adjusted higher or lower accordingly. It will take 3 to 5 treatments for best results.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD