Length of Time to Wear Spandex Garment on Arms After Brachioplasty?

I had brachioplasty June 25th The Dr did a small amnt of lipo on my upper buttocks to put into my arms to replace fat that a previous Dr had taken out. She told me I could quit wearing the spandex-type garment around my hips. But suggested I continue wearing the spandex garment on my arms another week. However, I discovered yesterday that I cannot fully stretch my right arm out-a tendon inside my arm seems to be very tight. Wld it be very detrimental for me to quit wearing the garment now?

Compression garment after Armlifting Surgery

+2

Each surgeon is different and so I would suggest that you listen to the recommendations of your surgeon since he/she is the one who performed your surgery.  I normally ask patients to wear the compression garment for 4 weeks post op.

Garments and arm surgery

+1

I prefer to have my patiens wear compression garment for 3-6 weeks after surgery, but every surgeon is different.

Length of time to wear compression garment for arm lift

+1

I would continue with the recommendations of your plastic surgeon. They know best what was done and the possible explanation for your symptoms.