Laser Treatment for Seborrheic Keratosis on Asian Face? (photo)

Hi! I am Asian 44years. I have question that what is best option for remove Seborrheic Keratosis on my face?  I had done IPL and chemical peel before and didn't work with them at all. it's each about poppy seed size( it's there and here)I did ask to my dermatilogist's PA. she told me that she would not recommend to remove them because she afraid of left mark on my face as my skin is super senstive.is there big chance to left mark after laser? how can I find Dr who dose CO2 for Seborrheic Keratosis ?

Best treatment for facial seborrheic keratoses on Asian skin

+1

Seborrheic keratoses are benign growths that are inherent with age. I recommend electrodessication, a procedure that uses electrical current to target the affected area, which can be effective for facial seborrheic keratoses.  The C02 laser is not as economical an option compared to the effectiveness and ease of treatment that the electrodessication will offer you. For Asian skin, I also recommend my patients use Retin-A and/or hydroquinone.

Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon