How Safe and Effective is Laser Liposuction?

Liposuction expert in Los Angeles

+1

Laser lipo is one of four liposuction choices I offer in my plastic surgery practice in Los Angeles. Results are optimal with proper diet and exercise. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Laser Liposuction

+1

Laser liposuction is safe and effective in the right hands.  I would only recommend a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to do this.  Many can do the easy cases, it is the difficult cases which are the ones you need the extra skill they were trained for.  The laser lipo is safest in the hands of a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. 

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

This is yet another method of fat removal/destruction that has to be evaluated

+1

IF you listen to the proponents of laser liposuction, they will try to convince you that it is the greatest invention since sliced bread.

Pictures may show the results of their devices. However, the question remains if it is superior to existing methods of fat removal/destruction.

Most respected plastic surgeons are awaiting better studies before they jump into a procedure that may provide another alternative but not a definitive solution.