Can I Have Laser Genesis and IPL Treatments on the Same Day?

IPL and Laser Genesis

+1

If you have a fair complexion, you can have both treatments on the same day.  Make sure your treatments are with an experienced physician who can monitor the effects of your treatments.

Toronto Dermatologist

Laser Genesis and IPL treatments the same day.

+1

The Cutera system is made to have both treatments done the same day.  As said before, if you are of darker skin tone, then you might want to stagger the treatment to avoid any complications.  Good Luck!

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combining Laser Genesis and IPL Treatments on the Same Day

+1

In the appropriate patient, we can perform IPL and Laser Genesis on the same day. In certain patients, usually with darker complexion, SkinType 3 or 4, we stagger treatments. Each individual is assessed to determine their tolerance to same day, combined treatments.

Anifat Balogun, MD

Yes, same day is fine

+1

We do IPL and Laser Genesis on the same day all the time for our patients. Usually it's better to do the Laser Genesis after because it's more superficial and addresses reds. But absolutely, you can do them the same day.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD