What do you recommend to plump up my flattening, sagging rear and cellulite outer thighs? (photo)

I'd like a rounder, plumper and somewhat perkier bottom that looks natural. I've met with 2 docs about BBL. However, I've had liposuction done in most areas twice & therefore have little to no "harvestable" fat for the BBL. Therefore, I'm interested in getting butt implants and possibly a butt lift. I got a quote from a pretty well known doctor in Rosarito, Mexico who recommended silimed implants and a lift. I'm 40 years old, 5'4" 130 pounds and in excellent health. What do you recommend I do?

Cellulaze!

+2

Thank you for posting a picture. I would recommend Cellulaze; this procedure is minimally invasive and will help to smooth out lumpy, dimpling skin. Please consult with your surgeon to be sure this is the best procedure for you.

Cellulite treatment

+1
I would recommend you learn more about Cellulaze - the FDA approved one time definitive treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze utilizes a 1440 nm wavelength laser to accomplish 3 things: 1) melt away fat bulging out 2) break up fibrous septae (attachments) that create the indentations and 3) help thicken the dermis (skin) to prevent future recurrence. The procedure can take between 60-90 minutes and can be completed under local or just IV sedation (depending on the length of your procedure and number of areas being treated). To see your final results takes between 3-6 months. You can visit the cellulaze . com website to learn more about the procedure. Best of luck! Dr. Basu
Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Tightening Buttocks with Thermage

+1
Tightening the area around the buttocks is an area that many patients come for consultation.  I find that if the degree of sagging is moderate than Thermage is an excellent non-invasive modality and we have great results.  Your photos look more complicated since you had liposuction so it is not a simple answer.  Most probably you will need a "butt lift" by an experienced plastic surgeon.  Please find a board certified plastic surgeon near you for the best results.

Michele S. Green, MD

Saggy buttocks

+1
  • Your photos suggest to me that liposuction has led to loose skin in the lower back, causing buttock drooping,
  • If correct, I would consider a back and buttock lift before a buttock implant,
  • I do not recommend having buttock implants far from home -- infection is a risk and needs lengthy care if it occurs.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD