Are my Nipples Possession Too Close Together?

5'5 150lbs 34 yrs 1 child 2.5 weeks post op 550cc silicon high profile behind muscle with lift

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
I think everything looks great, its going to take some time for everythig to settle and round out though so just be patient

Your nipples will likely spread apart more as you heal from your apparent mastopexy surgery

+1

Thank you for your question and photograph. You are early in your recovery and there is significant swelling especially on the outside of your breasts that are pushing the nipples inward.

s you get further along in your recovery, swelling decreases, and the breast become softer and more normally positioned your nipples should move more towards the sides of your chest.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/breast-lift/sagging-breasts-how-to-lift-and-firm-your-breast-after-pregnancy/

Postoperative Breast Shape and Position Questions

+1

You seem to have the normal swelling for 2-3 weeks after surgery.  The shape and nipple areola position look appropriate.  It will take about 3 months for all of the swelling to dissipate so that you can appreciate the final results.

Abnormal shape immediately after breast augmentation is nothing to worry about.

+1

I don't see anything alarming about the position of the areola in the photograph given the proximity the operation. I think much of this will improve as the swelling subsides.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm

Questions about nipple position after a breast lift and augmentation

+1

You are still very early in the post operative period. The center of your nipple appears to be in the meridian of the breast.  Given time the bottom of the breast will relax and your breast shape will improve.  

Nipple too close together after breast lift

+1

Based on your photo the nipple looks centered over the meridian or midline of the breast, not too close together. We cannot tell from the photo if you had a T pattern lift though if you did this might explain the flat bottom. This too should relax over time.

Web reference: http://www.peterejohnsonmd.com

Nipple position after breast augmentation with a lift

+1

For 2 weeks post op, your nipple position looks good and not too close together in my opinion.  Best of luck with recovery.

+1

I am sure if you had posted a before photo we would see you have inward riding or positioned N/As. Early result looks OK but appears as a square effect inferiorly.  

Positioning of Nipple/Areola during Breast Lifting Surgery?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on the pictures, in my opinion, your nipple/areola complexes are positioned appropriately,  on each breast mound/implant. Overall, based on photographs, nice results achieved with breast surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Had Breast Aug and I Went Back to the Gym Just After 1 Week Post-op?

+1

It is always better to compare preop photos when answering this type of question. Nonetheless, the nipples and areolas seem centered on the breasts, and properly positioned.

All the best.