What Kind of Treatment Should I Seek for Post Inflammation from an Acne Cyst? (photo)

hI i made the error of not realizing that my pimple was actually an acne cyst. I squeeze it not realizing the damage Now the skin is red/I have been applying aquaphor and cloderm on it. I want to see a different dermatologist than the one who I usually see, because I dont have much confidence in him to treat this sort of thing. I am wondering what kind of treatment I should seek? I do not have acne regularly. this was a reaction to something I included in my diet, which I have stopped consuming

Topical Steroid for acne inflammation

+1

Thank you for your question. You should see a board certified Dermatologist. They will often prescribe topical steroids or in some cases inject steroids to treat post acne inflamation.