Kenelog Injections to Radix

Will kenelog injections in the radix/glabella area decrease scar tissue or fatty tissue?

Non surgical injections to the nose

+1

Kenalog injections in the radix are not a current treatment modality. I would consider a thorough consultation with a plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Kenalog steroid scar injections

+1

Kenalog has been used for decades to soften and flatten raised hard scars. If the injections are overdone the skin thins, looses pigment, develops small red spider vessels and the fat in the injected area can die. When used properly it is one of the most valuable tools a plastic surgeon has.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD