I had Juvederm in my lips 3 month ago, now I have a huge lump on my face, is this connected? (photo)

It is red really lumpy and sore defenaltly not a spot is this connected to the juvederm I put in my lips

I had Juvederm in my lips 3 month ago, now I have a huge lump on my face, is this connected?

+1
Doubtful related to lip HA filler injection, unless you had filler place in that area of the NL fold??? Appears as epithelial retention or inclusion cyst that is infected. Best for open drainage and future excision...  

Lump after Juvederm but not in the same spot

+1
These two things are definitely not related. The Juvederm did not create this lump, which appears to be a cyst. Visit a board-certified dermatologist in your area for an exam, but rest assured this has nothing to do with the Juvederm.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD