How to Remove Blonde Peach Fuzz?

I have fair skin with blonde hair. I have some "peach fuzz" on my face (mostly on my chin/sideburn area) that really bothers me and I want to get rid of. From what I've read, it seems that laser hair removal or IPL will only work for dark hair. Is there any way to get rid of this?

No Laser

+1

You are correct, laser hair removal will not work on peach fuzz, expecially if it is light in color.  Your options include waxing, threading, chemical epilation, and even shaving.  You also have the option of leaving it alone, as in my experience, most people with peach fuzz see it as far worse than is appears to another person.

Burbank Dermatologist