Sedation During Laser Hair Removal?

I want to get a Laser Hair Removal, so I want to know if I can be put to sleep during surgery and does the price include the whole body or certain areas of the body?

Laser Hair Removal Doesn't Require Sedation

+1
Laser hair removal does not require you to be put to sleep. The most you'll require is numbing cream to alleviate any discomfort, although this isn't necessary either depending on your sensitivity.

The cost of each session is based on area targeted. 

Laser Hair Removal under Sedation

+1

It is not advisable to get under anesthesia for a simple procedure like Laser Hair Removal. You can take some Motrin before the procedure, may be some xanax, use Emla (numbing) cream and tell your doctor to use light settings to reduce pain. Do not undergo anesthesia for just laser hair removal.

Read up some of my instructions on clicking the link below.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon