Will Invisalign Fix my Overbite and Front Gap? (photo)

Hello, I have a gap and overbite. Do you think Invisalign will fix this? If so, how long do you think it will take and how much? Estimates are fine. I already have 2 consultations set up im just very curious if it can be fixed without traditional braces. I am 20 years old. I live in Canada, Montreal. Thanks so much -S

Invisalign possibilities

+2

Looks like it is possible with Invisalign.  Average case time is 6-9 months Cost average is 5000.  You need to see an Invisalign provider so he can see all your teeth to make sure it can be done.  Many will do a quick consult without charge.

Best of Luck!

Mesa Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign with Overbite and Gap

+2

See an Invisalign provider, and have a consultation. You will need X-rays and photos. Most lokely, it will work.

New York Cosmetic Dentist

Gap

+1
it's very possible that Invisalign can be used to fix that, but the more important issue is who is doing the work?  Some dentists claim to do Invisalign but don't know anything about orthodontics.  Other Orthodontist are extremely skilled at getting it to work spectacularly.  Invisalign is just an appliance, it matters who is doing the work. 
New York Orthodontist

Invisalign

+1

I would definitely go for a consultation with an Invisalign provider! You can go to the Invisalign website to search for a provider in your area. You look like you would be a great candidate for Invisalign! Just remember to be compliant with wearing your aligners!

New York Orthodontist

Invisalign Candidate

+1

It does look like you may be a candidate for Invisalign.  I recommend that you see an orthodontist that has experience treating patients with Invisalign for a consultation to determine what the best course of treatment is for you.  The Doctor Locator on the Invisalign website is a good place to start your search.  Best of luck!

Seattle Orthodontist

Invisalign candidate

+1

Thanks for sharing your photos.  It does appear that invisalign would be good for your case.  I would seek care from a qualified invisalign provider in your area and have a consultation.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist