Indiba Method Vs Ulthera for Skin Tightening and Lifting?

Specially to lift the eye area? Thank you.

Indiba versus Ultherapy - Williamsville NY

Ultherapy is FDA cleared for use in the U.S. and uses focused ultrasound energy delivered at predetermined depths at 1.5 mm, 3 mm and 4.5 mm. 

Have a question? Ask a doctor

Ulthera to lift eyelids

The Indiba technology is not one FDA cleared in the U.S. and I have no experience with this device that is supposed to effect the tissues with electricity.  Ultherapy is a focused intense ultrasound energy that is FDA cleared to lift.  If the upper eyelids are showing hooding, then treatment of the forehead with Ulthera can help lift the eyelids.  To-date there is no applicator for Ulthera that fits on the upper eyelids.  I can apply Thermage CPT to the upper eyelids when doing Ulthera on the forehead. 

Ronald Shelton, MD