Why Do I Have an Indent on my Upper Right Butt Cheek?

In the past two weeks I've developed an indentation on my right upper butt cheek. It looks similar to a dimple but its not and feels like a hole. What is this? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. I'm sorry I dont have any photos but it looks like a huge dimple but it shouldnt be there.

Buttock contour problems

The most common things that would cause such an indentation would be trauma to the area and subsequent fat necrosis, post steroid injection, or post surgery, which is a kind of trauma. 

If the area persists and you want treatment, liposuction from another area and fat grafting to the indented area would be a viable option.