Why Do I Have an Indent on my Upper Right Butt Cheek?

In the past two weeks I've developed an indentation on my right upper butt cheek. It looks similar to a dimple but its not and feels like a hole. What is this? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. I'm sorry I dont have any photos but it looks like a huge dimple but it shouldnt be there.

Buttock contour problems

+1

The most common things that would cause such an indentation would be trauma to the area and subsequent fat necrosis, post steroid injection, or post surgery, which is a kind of trauma. 

If the area persists and you want treatment, liposuction from another area and fat grafting to the indented area would be a viable option.