Why Do I Have an Indent on my Upper Right Butt Cheek?

In the past two weeks I've developed an indentation on my right upper butt cheek. It looks similar to a dimple but its not and feels like a hole. What is this? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated. I'm sorry I dont have any photos but it looks like a huge dimple but it shouldnt be there.

Buttock indentation correction with sculptra

I have been very pleased with Sculptra as a way to fill out buttock indentations. I find that the procedure requires little to no downtime and is office based. I have done minor dimples to full buttock augmentations, albeit the latter is for people who want a modest augmentation and with little fat to donate. At times, if the indentation is associated with a scar, then subcision or a scar release may also be warranted.  The cause of these indentations can be trauma, previous surgery, steroid injections, or chronic pressure.

Buttock contour problems

The most common things that would cause such an indentation would be trauma to the area and subsequent fat necrosis, post steroid injection, or post surgery, which is a kind of trauma. 

If the area persists and you want treatment, liposuction from another area and fat grafting to the indented area would be a viable option.