What's Wrong with my Butt? (photo)

So, I am 70lbs lighter than I used to be, losing 50lbs this past year! I am getting a FTT and breast work soon. I love curves and have always had a big butt and muscular thighs. So, I am curious what is up with my butt?! One cheek is larger, and it looks like I have double butt/long butt from my sideview, one side worse than the other. Whats up w/the panty line indentations? Is this a muscle thing? A saddlebag thing? A banana roll thing? An excess skin thing? If not a muscle thing, how can it be fixed

Buttock Asymmetry Correction

+1

For beginners, no two sides of the body/face are ever perfectly symmetric.  Nonetheless, it appears as though very careful and conservative liposuction of the lower part of the larger/longer buttock may be helpful.  Because this area requires a lot of experience to sculpt a good result, it is highly recommended to seek consultation from only a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in this area.  Glad I could help...RAS

Buttocks asymetry

+1

Nobody is ever perfectly symetrical. It is not clear if you had surgery in the area or not. The asymetry you see is there and some judicious liposuction shoud be able to minimize the difference between each side.

M. Vincent Makhlouf, MD, FACS

Buttock asymmetry

+1

From the phots posted, there are many issues simmilar to those seen after liposuction.

Left buttock crese is higher and there is flattening of the posterior upper thigh(bannaa area) ther is more fat in the posterior medial thigh than the other side. The lateral thigh is smoother on the left side. On the right side the buttock crese is too low giving you the appearance of long butt. Some irrigularity on the lateral thigh. Full bannana deformity.

size between the two butts is different.

Most important there is a lot of fat in the love handles and flans which takes away from the buttock shape.

Some of these problems can be corrected and the buttock appearance enhanced. after exam and determining the exact cause and amount of fat distribution, a combination of liposuction and fat transfer to key areas will improve on the appearance and symmetry and restore the curves.