Breast Augmentation Costs in Dallas, Texas

All Inclusive Breast Augmentation Near Dallas TX Under 5,000? Just trying to see what my options are...after divorce my credit is not good and I need to be able to afford the procedure and not eat ramen noodles for a year!!!

Cheapest is not always the best for BA

+1
Possible but be careful. The average fee range is from $6000 - $9000 in Orange County for a Breast Augmentation and I expect it is about the same near Dallas from an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Many factors determine the cost of this procedure such as who is doing the surgery - an experienced board certified plastic surgeon or a GP, ENT, Gen Surgeon, Dermatologist, or OB/Gyn physician. "Just because you wear a white coat -it doesn't mean you are a plastic surgeon"
Will your anesthesia be provided by a board-certified MD anesthesiologist in a fully accredited outpatient surgical facility or by a nurse anesthetist in an office facility. Are the implants saline or silicone?
The number of advertisements with very low figures often involved non-plastic surgeons doing these procedures. Beware and check out their credentials and make sure they are board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Breast Augmentation

+1

The fees are much different in different regions of the country.  Always search out a board certified plastic surgeon with lots of experience.  Typically saline implants are less than the silicone gel implants.  Sometimes the surgeon can get discounted implants for a patient that has a financial hardship.  Its worth asking. 

Jay H. Ross, MD
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation in TX.

+1

Make sure you go to a board certified  surgeon.  Costs in Chicago are typically higher than $5,000 but it does vary in other states.  If you have to save up a little more and wait for a great surgeon, it will be worth it to you in the end!  Good Luck!

Breast implant cost

+1

The price of breast augmentation vary from region to region and doctor to doctor.  The cost of breast augmentation includes the following: 1) Surgeon's fee, 2) Implant cost, 3) OR/Facility fee, 4) Anesthesia fee.  Different hospitals/surgery centers will offer different pricing for anesthesia and OR fee.   In terms of implants, there are two types: silicone and saline.  Silicone is usually about $1000 more expensive than saline.  Surgeons fee will vary depending on plastic surgeons.  Remember to find a board-certified plastic surgeon.  It is your body.  You should not look for some one cheap but some one well-regarded.  Talk to you family and friends who have gotten plastic surgery.  Find a well-qualified surgeon that you can connect to.  In my area, Houston, breast augmentation ranges $5000 to $6500.

Sugene Kim, MD

Cost in Dallas for an augmentation

+1

The fees around he country will vary.  In Dallas it may be less than in NYC.  You should ask around int he community but do  not focus jsut on price to find a surgeon.