TECHNOLAS® Excimer Workstation Vs Schwind Amaris 750s?

I just wonder, which is better device to me. I was recommended to using TECHNOLAS® Excimer Workstation(ACE lasik), because of my pupil size. But I think Schwind amaris 750s also have Wavefront, which they say better for adjust night sight. So I think schwind amaris 750s also good for me. I just want to know about TECHNOLAS® Excimer Workstation because I can't find more information about TECHNOLAS® Excimer Workstation. Is there anybody who used this?

Eye Laser Machine Review

+2

The Bausch & Lomb Technolas laser has been FDA approved in the US since 2003.  As you know, US FDA approval is arguably the world's highest standard for safety and efficacy.  The  Technolas can be used to provide wavefront guided custom LASIK.  It is a solid laser with a respectable record of safety for ten years.  I have used it in the past with good results, although I currently prefer the VISX S4.  I have heard good things about the Schwind Amaris but it is a newer laser and has not yet received FDA approval although it is very popular outside of the US.

San Diego Ophthalmologist