I Have a Lot of Excess Skin on my Buttocks (They Sag and Are Heavy). What is the Best Way to Repair Them?

A board certified surgeon said she could do a medial buttuck and thigh lift but my rear would be flat. She said she could put some of my skin/flesh back onto my buttocks (not by injection) to mae my butt less flat, but I would still have sagging. I've lost 187 lb & workout regularly. Surgeon says I have good muscle tone but my butt skin is too heavy to put it all in for fullness. Big butts are a family trait. What can I do to make my rear look good? Not many options in my state. Please help!