Smokers Lines Above my Top Lip

what product will help with that????

Combo does best

+1

I like a combination of filler and botox(or dysport) for this problem.  Restylane is my favorite filler for this but Juvederm also does well. The botox product relaxes the lines and allows the filler to pull them out well. When severe, I do fractional CO2 resurfacing first. 

Birmingham Dermatologist

Filler up!

+1

Hi Robin,

I generally treat "smokers lines" with a hyaluronic acid filler--Restylane or Juvederm.

I have had great results using these fillers to accentuate the lip border, and fill each line individually. The lip portion can be tailored to your preference. If you want your lips a little bigger or a lot bigger, that is up to you, but they don't even have to be bigger with this treatment.

In severe cases, laser resurfacing can also really help. One good option is a fractionated CO2 laser such as Fraxel. You may need several sessions, but it helps.

Good luck.

Behrooz Torkian, MD

Smoker line solutions

+1

Several products will help. My preference is Juvederm in the lips to "stretch" the upper lip. I would also inject low dose of dilute botox into the upper and lower lip (for symmetry)of about 3 or 4 units total. You can then fill the lines with Cosmoderm or Juvederm, but my preference is Cosmoderm. A more permanent solution is laser of the upper lip and preference for upper lip lines in the Fraxel re:pair.

Steven F. Weiner, MD