I Broke my Nose About a Month Ago, Will OHIP Cover the Surgery Needed to Fix It?

Hi, I am 19 years old, male and live in Ontario, Canada. About a month ago, I broke my nose playing baseball. My nose is now crooked and is causing breathing issues. If I wanted to get surgery to fix my broken nose will OHIP cover this? I am also not sure how to address this problem to OHIP, do I call them myself or do I go to my family doctor or plastic surgeon? Thanks Doctors

Breathing Problems after Nasal Trauma

Breathing problems after nasal trauma that can be addressed with surgery are usually covered by insurance in the US.