I Broke my Nose About a Month Ago, Will OHIP Cover the Surgery Needed to Fix It?

Hi, I am 19 years old, male and live in Ontario, Canada. About a month ago, I broke my nose playing baseball. My nose is now crooked and is causing breathing issues. If I wanted to get surgery to fix my broken nose will OHIP cover this? I am also not sure how to address this problem to OHIP, do I call them myself or do I go to my family doctor or plastic surgeon? Thanks Doctors

Breathing Problems after Nasal Trauma

+1

Breathing problems after nasal trauma that can be addressed with surgery are usually covered by insurance in the US.