Hyaluronidase Dosage for Removing Restylane Under Eyes

I have an appointment this week to have restylane under my eyes dissolved with hyaluronidase, and I like to be informed as much as possible before having anything done. I would appreciate advice on the dosage so that when i ask how much my doctor intends to use I have something to weigh this up against. The last thing I want is more complications caused by an incorrect mixture/amount of hyaluronidase being injected. Many thanks in advance. Samuele

Hyaluronidase works for removal of Restylane and Juvederm Fort Lauderdale

+3

There was an excellent review of this in the literature.  As I recall the formula advised was 10 units of hyaluronidase per 0.1 cc of product that you desire to be removed.  It works instantly and beautifully for over-corrections.

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Hyaluronidase

+2

Hyaluronidase can safely remove hyaluronic acid filler (e.g. Restylane).  Usually 50-100 units per side are used.

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist

Removing Restylane with Hyaluronidase

+2

Hyaluronidase is a safe way to remove Restylane from your lower eyelids.  The amount needed depends on the volume of Restylane that needs to be dissolved.  I would say that a typical dose would be about 50 units per side.

Marc Cohen, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon