How Much Does Zerona Cost?

I saw Zerona on The Doctors and i'm wondering how much the treatment costs.

Zerona price

+3
Yes, Zerona is pretty universally $3000 for a series of 6 sessions over a 2 week period. It is painless with no bruising nor swelling nor any downtime. It is a great liposuction alternative although many patients may need liposuction if the areas are moderate to large. You can also do a 2nd series of Zerona to get more benefit at additional cost if you are seeing improvement and just want more.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Orange County Zerona Cost

+1

Zerona costs average between $2500-$3000 in the Orange County area for 6 treatments over two weeks and includes medications. Ask what happens if you do not see a result.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

$erona $$'s

+1

The standard package is $3000 for six treatments over two weeks. This also includes the niacin based "Curva" that helps to flush some of the fat from the system as well as a consultation with our nutritionist.

We have seen some great results as well as some that failed to meet expectations. We carefully screen and counsel patients as well as give them advice about the role of diet and exercise. 

If after all this, our patients are still not satisfied we will credit 50% towards a traditional liposuction treatment. 

Please feel free to contact our staff about this exciting treatment option!

Best Regards,

KC

Kirk A. Churukian, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Zerona Laser

+1

Hi,

The real question is what is the cost of the Curva niacin supplement, the diet, and exercise program that patients must adhere to when having Zerona treatment.  Since the Zerona 635 nanometer laser is scientifically known to be unable to penetrate through the skin, unless there is some kind of non-scientific magic, the laser is not causing the "loss of inches".    If I were bent on losing inches with Zerona, I personally would skip the laser part, and see if I could save some hard earned dollars by trying the Zerona regimen without the laser.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

The cost of Zerona

+1

Zerona is a non-invasive low level laser therapy for body contouring. It is administered in a series of 6, 30 or 40 minute sessions over a week period. It costs on average 3000$. It has limited to no down time, but should be utilized for minor fat deposits and firming.

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

Zerona treatments may cost $3000 to $4500 for a series of 6 treatments

+1

Zerona treatments may cost $3000 to $4500 for a series of 6 treatments. Each session is generally 40 minutes long and is performed every other day. It is a painless procedure. Feel free to come in for a consultation.

Sanjay Grover, MD