Is Ultrashape Better Than Velashape?

I don't know if I should get UltraShape or VelaShape.  I am looking for a liposuction alternative that will help reduce my fat and cellulite, especially in my tush and thigh region.  Which one is better?

Is UltraShape better than VelaShape

+1
UltraShape and VelaShape are completely different technologies.  They compliment each other.  Specifically, the UltraShape uses non-thermal ultrasound to selectively destroy fat whereas, VelaShape uses radio frequency and infrared light to tighten the skin, reduce cellulite and shrink fat.  We uses these technologies together to yield enhanced results.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Treatments to Reduce Fat and Cellulite

+1
Thank you for your question. For a reduction in cellulite, I would suggest Cellulaze. Cellulaze is the only minimally invasive laser procedure designed to attack the structure of cellulite beneath your skin. Cellulaze is backed by many years of clinical research. Studies have shown it increases the thickness of your skin by 25% and the elasticity of your skin by 29%—significant claims that haven't been made by any other treatments. For a reduction in fat, I would suggest CoolSculpting, a non-invasive treatment that freezes fat cells in areas of stubborn fat. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD