Is Ultrashape Better Than Velashape?

I don't know if I should get UltraShape or VelaShape.  I am looking for a liposuction alternative that will help reduce my fat and cellulite, especially in my tush and thigh region.  Which one is better?

The machines do different things and can be used together

We use this technology everyday.

Ultrashape is designed to painlessly blast away fat cells with focused ultrasound.  Ultrashape is great for abdominal fat, flanks and thighs.  Think areas where you can pinch a few inches.

Velashape uses RF energey and skin manipulation to heat the skin and stretch the dermis to release some of the tension that causes visible cellulite.  The manipulation and heat smooths out the lumpy-ness associated with Cellulite and has a tightening effect on the skin (called circumfrencial reduction)

We would recommend Ultrashape first to get rid of the bulk (Velashape can not debulk), and then possibly use Velashape to smooth and tighten the treated area.  Together you'll have good results on both fat and cellulite.

We hope that helps - please let us know if we can help further.