Does Botox Work on Horizontal Forehead Creases?

I am 38 years old. I am desperate to find a non-invasive procedure to help reduce the lines going accross my forehead. I have four (two are very small) but am very depressed about how old I feel I look because of them. Does Botox work on this type of crease?

Botox is fantastic for forehead lines but consider skin care too

Botox treatment for dynamic wrinkles on the forehead is a great option for achieving a more youthful and relaxed appearance.

Another thing to consider is skin care. Products like Retin-A and alpha hydroxy acids help the skin to turn over more rapidly, thereby improving skin quality. They help reduce finer wrinkles and take the edge off of deeper wrinkles.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon