Can I get hip injections and how much would they cost?

Is their any kind of procedure that can make my hips wider. i would love to have an hourglass figure along with my butt augmentation. i dont think my hips are wide enough. can i widen them through surgery. if so, how and how much will it cost ?

Yes.  The fat can be transferred to the hips as well, and I do it every day.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Hips wider

The hips can be made wider with fat grafting. This is often done during a brazilian butt lift in patients that desire a wider look.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Hip Implants

There are two types of surgical procedure to widen the hips and or the buttocks.
1: Fat transfer, if you have enough fat.
2: Buttock and hip implants can widen the hips and enhance the buttocks.
Liposuction can reshape the body and enhance the curves

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Liposuction and Fat Grafting for wider hips

Yes. I have performed many, many procedures with fat grafting to the hips. Generally, my patients want a combination of fat grafting to the buttocks and hips for their Brazilian Butt Lift surgery to achieve an hourglass shape, but the procedure can be tailored to fit your desired result. 

The cost depends on what areas you would like liposuctioned and how much fat you would like transferred. I would charge $6000-8000 for this procedure. I would have to see you in person to provide you with a more accurate quote.

Remember that internet conversations can never replace in person consultations with a board certified plastic surgeon. Thank you!

German Newall, MD

4400 Post Oak Pkwy
Houston, TX 77027