I am a dancer and would like to know when can I go back to dancing after having a Brazilian buttlift????

So I want to know in how long I can go back and dance??

+1
Thank you for your question .
A realistic time frame should be from 4-6 weeks.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

BBL

+1
Thank your for the question.

Normally, you can return to your normal work out routine after a period of 4-8 weeks. Your own body will let you know how much of a work out you can do.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dancers and BBL

+1
I think that if you have healed well without complications, I usually allow patients to go back to the gym within 4-6 weeks.

Brazilian buttock lift recovery

+1
Dear jzmnstrd87,

Each plastic surgeon will have his/her own recovery recommendation.  In my practice I would recommend four weeks minimum prior to returning to vigorous activity or full exercise.  I believe you will find that it will take at least that long for you to feel comfortable and for the swelling to go away.  The buttock area will likely heal faster, however, the areas that need to be liposuctioned to get the fat will take a little longer to feel fully healed.  I hope this helps.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Normally, 4 to 6 weeks after the procedure...

+1

Thanks for your question. 

I normally release my patients for cardiovascular/aerobics exercising 4 weeks after a BBL, and the intensity progression should moderately increase between then and 6 weeks, as long as the patient feels comfortable. 

Of course, you should always follow your surgeons post-op guidelines for best results.

Take good care of yourself, 

Dr. Fernandez Goico

Luis A. Fernandez Goico, MD

+1
This is hard to answer without knowing what was done and your postoperative course.  In most of my patients, I will allow a return to the gym at 6 weeks, but this has variables.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.