Age 21, 170-175lb, hoping to lose 25-30lb. Realistic wish pic for BBL? (photos)

I weigh 170-175 lbs I'm 21 and interested in the bbl procedure. I would love to lose 25-30 lbs before the bbl is done, is this realistic to achieve my wish list pic? Also does anyone know how the financing works?

BBL wish

+2
I think you would see a remarkable improvement in your figure after Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.  You would need to apply for financing to see how much you can qualify for, these are done through 3rd party companies.  

+2
Thank you for your question .
I think you have realistic goals and 10-15 pounds should be enough to loose , the bbl depending on the surgeon you chose will make the rest . 

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Age 21, 170-175lb, hoping to lose 25-30lb. Realistic wish pic for BBL?

+2
I think that you can have a tremendous change with a 5 liter liposuction and BBL.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

BBL

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

I believe that you make a good candidate for liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting in to buttocks. There's a 70% chance to get you to the wish picture.

Dr. Campos.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD

BBL and weight

+1
I think that you look pretty good now, and have a reasonable amount of fat to harvest to give you a nice shape. Best to be seen in person.