High Eyebrow Arch Reduction

I am a male with high eyebrow arches. I have never had a botox treatment. I would like to reduce the arch on my brows to give a more masculine look. I have thought about this quite a lot and am ready to give myself the confidence I deserve. All I have heard of is brow lifts. Is it possible to bring down my brow arch with any type of procedure?

Raised brow

+2

You certainly have a problem that is the opposite of most. Botox to relax the muscle above the brow should bring it down a little. It's quick and easy and doesn't burn any bridges if you don't like the effect.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow lowering

+2

As you have probably guessed raising the brow is more popular than lowering  but both can be done.  To lower the brow, Botox can be strategically placed as to lessen the pull of the forehead muscle, thus lowering the arch. 

Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Arched eyebrows

+2

You ask a difficult question.. Weakening the liffter muscle with Botox or Dysport might help but, it be trickey. M y suggestion is leave the alone. There isn't that much of a problem

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com