Hematoma Without Bruising or Pain?

I am 4 1/2 weeks post revision w/implant exchange to silicone. Full capsulectomy on right and pocket revision on left. History of pstosis, opted against lift. Drains for 2 1/2 weeks on right, 3 weeks on left (fluid never completely clear, just reduction in amount to 7.5cc daily) Left breast is still larger than right, doc thinks it may be a hematoma and would like to drain. Can I have a hematoma without pain, bruise or hardness? (In defense of surgeon, breast was harder at last appt.)now softer.

Breast Hematoma

It is possible to have a hematoma without pain, bruising or hardness. It is difficult to tell what you have just by looking at your photos. Your surgeon has the best vantage point to make decisions concerning your situation and if you trust him then I would suggest that you follow his/her advice. If you are not sure, then a second opinion by a BC plastic surgeon can be helpful. Good luck.

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon