2nd Breast Augmentation, Going Larger. 350cc vs. 375cc?

i'm 5'2 100lbs small frame. I have silicone gel implants 275cc. I wear a 32c bra right now and its a tad too big. I want to go bigger and am trying to decide 350 or 375 and if i need, high profile, mid or low. I don't want barbie doll i would just like to look like i do when i wear padded bras. The first 3 pics attached are photos without padding and the last it what i would like to look like (i.e me with padding). Please help

Breast implant sizing

It is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the press implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.
By the way, the most common regret after this operation, is “I wish I was bigger”.