I See No Results 2 Weeks Post-Op BBL, What Should I Do? (photo)

I am 16 days post-op from my BBL I am so unhappy and see no results and I am still swollen. Do I chalk it up and say better luck next time or do I discuss my concerns with the PS and see what his thoughts are? Appt. this Friday

I See No Results 2 Weeks Post-Op BBL

+3

Discuss your concerns with your PS of course , and the possibilities of getting a revision if necessary  . It is still too soon to evaluate final results .

Best wishes 

Early Results are Good

+2

Thank you for your pictures. If you just take a honest look at your pictures you can see that you are contouring nicely. This will improve over the next 8 to 12 week.

Good luck

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Brazilian Butt Lift

+2

The pictures show some improvement but it is too early to judge. There is a lot of swelling now. Wait about 3-6 months for all the swelling to go away and then reevaluate. You still have some fat to redo the surgery again

I See No Results 2 Weeks Post-Op BBL, What Should I Do?

+2

About 25% of my patients have had Brazilian buttlifts, many with situations similar to yours. You can get a dramatic improvement with a revision.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Much of the grafting result depends upon the techniques utilized and the postoperative care.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA