Thinking About Surgery Abroad but Can't Find a List of Certified Plastic Surg. In Dominican Republic?

I want to go to dr Agustina-Hilario-Duran I'm santo Domingo. Here is the thing I can't find information on here except from here. I need to know this isn't a scam and is this doctor board certified on Dominican Republic. Has any deaths occurred on her watch. Maybe someone can help because I seem to cant find any info

Always please check if your surgeon belongs to ASAPS if this is done is the best recomendation to travel

+2

always check if your surgeon belongs  to the highest qualty of  plastic surgeon in USA just click  surgerey.org  and then your  questions be  answered

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Brazilian butt lift is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen and back.

It is important to have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also make sure that your surgery is being performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital.

It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:

• 1.Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
    • a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
    • b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
  • 2.Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
    • a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
  • 3.Where is the surgery performed
    • a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
  • 4.Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
    • a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?

Johnny Franco, MD

Eugenio Lapaix, Certificated Plastic Surgeon.

+1
Hello everyone, i want to share important information about
Choosing a  Plastic Surgeon that you can trust In The Dominican Republic
Plastic surgery involves many choices. The first and most important is selecting a member of the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgeons (SODOCIPRE) surgeon you can trust.
SODOCIPRE member surgeons meet rigorous standards:
Board certification.
Complete at least six years of surgical training following medical school with a minimum of three years of plastic surgery residency training
Pass comprehensive oral and written exams
Graduate from an accredited medical school
Complete continuing medical education, including patient safety, each year
Perform surgery in accredited, state-licensed, or hospitals-certified surgical facilities
Do not be confused by other official sounding boards and certifications.
Visit: sodocipre website
Remember: YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT.
Sincerely Yours.
Dr. Eugenio Lapaix.
Certificated Plastic Surgeon

Eugenio Lapaix Vargas, MD

List of Certified Plastic Surg. In Dominican Republic?

+1

You can surely check the list of board certified Plastic Surgeons in Dominican Republic . Just search for Sociedad Dominicana de Cirugia Plastica website .  

Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

Have your plastic surgery close to home. Medical tourism is a bad idea.

+1

Do your live in Ohio or D.R.?  Your email suggests Ohio.  You need to have your plastic surgeon available after surgery.  So if you live in the D.R., have surgery there.  But if you are in the U.S., stay here.  The cost savings are not worth it.  Complications do happen and follow-up care, including revisions, are frequently necessary. You can check the ASPS website to see if a plastic surgeon is a member.  There are many international members of this society.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

List of Certified Plastic Surgeons In Dominican Republic?

+1

To verify the surgeons you are interested on visiting you can go to the web reference I have submitted click on MIEMBROS on the top menu. You will find a list of every doctor within the board certified Plastic Surgeons in Dominican Republic hope this will help with your investigation!

Fatima Almonte, MD

+1

About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Much of the grafting result depends upon the techniques utilized and the postoperative care.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA