Thinking About Surgery Abroad but Can't Find a List of Certified Plastic Surg. In Dominican Republic?

I want to go to dr Agustina-Hilario-Duran I'm santo Domingo. Here is the thing I can't find information on here except from here. I need to know this isn't a scam and is this doctor board certified on Dominican Republic. Has any deaths occurred on her watch. Maybe someone can help because I seem to cant find any info

List of Certified Plastic Surg. In Dominican Republic?

+3

You can surely check the list of board certified Plastic Surgeons in Dominican Republic . Just search for Sociedad Dominicana de Cirugia Plastica website .  

Best wishes 

List of Certified Plastic Surgeons In Dominican Republic?

+2

To verify the surgeons you are interested on visiting you can go to the web reference I have submitted click on MIEMBROS on the top menu. You will find a list of every doctor within the board certified Plastic Surgeons in Dominican Republic hope this will help with your investigation!

Fatima Almonte, MD

Always please check if your surgeon belongs to ASAPS if this is done is the best recomendation to travel

+2

always check if your surgeon belongs  to the highest qualty of  plastic surgeon in USA just click  surgerey.org  and then your  questions be  answered

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Have your plastic surgery close to home. Medical tourism is a bad idea.

+1

Do your live in Ohio or D.R.?  Your email suggests Ohio.  You need to have your plastic surgeon available after surgery.  So if you live in the D.R., have surgery there.  But if you are in the U.S., stay here.  The cost savings are not worth it.  Complications do happen and follow-up care, including revisions, are frequently necessary. You can check the ASPS website to see if a plastic surgeon is a member.  There are many international members of this society.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

+1

About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Much of the grafting result depends upon the techniques utilized and the postoperative care.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA