My Bbl Results (Buttocks) Are Way to Big (3 Weeks Post) is There Anything I Can Do to Reduce It?

Im 3 weeks post and I know Im still swollen and still in a early stage but even considering the swelling and losing 30% of the fat I feel as though my butt is WAY to big (50% smaller and I'd be happy). Im 5'3 and I recieved 900 cc's per cheek... Is there anything I can do to change that? Is there anything I can do to diminsh the fat? Or will I have to get revisions a whole 6 months later?

Results after a fat transfer to the buttock

+1

The swelling will take at least three to four months after a fat transfer to the buttocks. Don't be too worried about the size of your buttocks at this point as it's too early to determine your final outcome. Follow up with your plastic surgeon in a few months for a follow up visit to be evaluated.

Dr.Bruno

+1

I would wait for 3 months or so, because the size of the buttocks will decrease.  900 cc is not a huge amount of transfer either.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Too Large Brazilian Butt Lift Results (Early After Surgery)

+1

The stability of the fat take in a BBL does not occur for at least 3 months after the procedure. It is to be expected that you will lose more volume in the buttocks over the next few months, perhaps as much as 50% more. So be patient and let the process evolve and judge in three more months.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD