I have acne and spots on my face after using Hydroquinone cream. What should I do to get healthy and glowing skin?

I had a little dark skin tone without any acne or spot ...but the I came to know about hydroquinone creame...I started using it ...maybe 3-4 months..I got screaming results..but my face started falling red and dry ...... but everytime when i use to go out in sun I noticed that my skin was tanning very fast I searched for the side effects of hydroquinone and I was afraid with the side effects and I stopped using that creame ...and not I got the same skin tone but a little bit fairer and have many acne and spots on my face  can you please tell me what to do??:(

Hyperpigmentation

+1
There are numerous treatments available to help in treating post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation from acne. Advanced Dermatology offers topical treatments, chemical peels, and laser treatments that can significantly reduce the appearance of your hyperpigmentation. I would recommend making an appointment to determine if you are a candidate for the appropriate treatment based on the extent of hyperpigmentation.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon