I Am Having Teostyal Rendensity 11 Injected into my Tear Troughs? (photo)

Im slighty scares to think id get a lump under my eye with this filler can you really resolve it if this hapoens . Is their a high risk of lumps occurring does many patients experience adverse reactions from this filler. Im only 30 and their not tht bad looking should i wait

Use of redensity under the eyes

+1

Redensity 11 is a great product for fillling in under eye hollows. It can substantially enhance ones appearance and in most cases provide beautiful natural results. It ideal in women in their later Thirties with medium to darker skin tones. As with all products there is a need for expertise in its use. I typically use a blunt cannula method of injection and inject deep to avoid lumps. The filler should be placed deep to the muscle and over bone. I agree with some of the other comments that you still have some mild volume loss at your cheek eyelid junction which could be enhanced with a small amount of additional filler. If youreally have concerns and want the product removed it can be dissolved with Hyaluronidase.

Web reference: http://www.solomonfacialplastic.com/plastic-surgery-blog/cosmetic-surgery/fillers-that-last-and-look-natural/

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doesn't look like appropriate!

+1

Hi,

Redensity II is an expandable filler adhering water molecules thus leading to excessive swelling (or a lump like bulging) at tear trough area if injected excessively. It's not a very useful tool in poor candidates. As I see in your picture there's a slight volume deficiency at your cheeks. I believe that slight filling of your cheek will diminish your tear trough depression. That's the usual approach in my office. First I repair deficiency that accentuates the tear trough only after that if appropriate I use very little amount of Redensity II. But you should also be aware that if you have purple discoloration under your eyelid filling with redensity may accentuate the color. For that reason it's better if you use Teosyal advanced filler roll-on. It thickens your eyelid skin thus blocks the visibility of the vasculature under the skin (which is the main cause of that purple color).

Best regards.

Kamran Efendioglu

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Tear trough injections

+1

Hollowing under the eyes makes you look tired and worn down. If cover up is not working, you may want to consider Redensity 11 under your eyes. In my experience, I believe that this product gives a very natural, soft look when injected in a very cautious, selective way into the base of the tear troughs and massaged upwards. I use an incredible amount of other fillers in my office, including Juvederm and Restylane and Radiesse, but I have found Redensity 11 to give the best results when injected properly into this area. I have never seen a Tindell effect in this area from this product, or excessive swelling or edema. I have never needed hyaluronidase to correct this product. But let me state emphatically, this area is a very sensitive area to treat and only expert injectors should attempt this treatment.

Toronto Dermatologist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.