Gynecomastia On One Side. What Can I Do? (photo)

i do have one sided gynecomastia problem i.e on right side of my chest. i feel i had it after my mother once pinched on my chest all of sudden un-noticed when i was in 4th standard.. within few days i felt some pain on my right chest. its seems to be enlarged. i left it out since i felt it may go off after few days but it didn't. i felt embarrassing and didn't inform any one. now i am 21yrs old. i still have that problem i consulted a surgeon. he said it needs to be operated. sugst me soltn.

Unilateral Gynecomastia

+1
Without a physical exam, it is hard to tell how much of your gynecomastia is true gynecomastia (breast ducts) and how much is pseudo-gynecomastia (fat on the chest).  All of your pseudo- and some of your true-gynecomastia can be liposuctioned through a very small incision.  If there is residual gland at the end of the liposuction, then an excision of that gland tissue needs to be done.  The outcome of this surgery should be 100% successful.  To that end, consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has experience with this sort of male breast issue.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

+1
interesting about the pinch but it probably has nothing to do with the issue you have. only treatment that I am aware of is surgery. this can be done with a "Scarless" Approach Through the armpit. Do a google in your area And you will probably find someone offering This variation Of the operation.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

Gynecomastia

+1

From your picture it is obvious that your breasts are uneven. You have a few options; you can have Liposuction to correct the difference or Gynecomastia surgery. That would be determined after you are examined.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS