Gummy Bear Breast Implants Cost?

How much is the Gummy bear breast implants surgery? I want to get breast implants and I am very interested in the gummy bear implants but cant find out how much they are. I am having trouble getting a loan to get my surgery done and I want them done before my husband comes home from Iraq.

What is the cost of gummy bear breast implants?

+4
The price of breast augmentation surgery with gummy bear breast implants will vary from surgeon to surgeon. The price of the implants is one factor. The training, experience and expertise of the doctor is a significant factor. The facility where surgery is performed and the OR staff is another factor.  Also, a busy plastic surgeon with a full OR schedule will not be providing discounted rates, like a newer, inexperienced plastic surgeon, or a surgeon who cannot demonstrate through many many before and after photographs their ability to produce beautiful and natural looking results with breast augmentation surgery. 

I view breast augmentation as more than a breast enhancement surgery. It is a total body contouring surgery, and the breast profile that one creates with implants should match a patient's overall figure. It should appear completely plausible that the breasts have not been surgically enhanced. I want for my patient's appearance to make others think "Wow - what a great figure", not "I wonder who her plastic surgeon is".
Over and over I hear patients remark, after reviewing some of our `before and after' photos, that they had no idea that a breast augmentation could look so natural. It can, and in my opinion it should. Having practiced plastic surgery in the 'breast augmentation capital of the world' (Los Angeles), and having performed hundreds of breast augmentations in North Carolina for patients who are seeking a breast enhancement that looks like it actually is a natural part of their bodyWhen researching the training of a plastic surgeon, check to see if they attended a top medical school and graduated among the top in tier class. Where did they receive their formal surgical training? A prestigious university medical center? How many years of training did your plastic surgeon receive. The minimum for board-certification, but some surgeons elect to undergo as many as ten years of formal surgical training. 

Of course select a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and perhaps a member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
Viewing many photographs can also help you to determine whether or not a plastic surgeon shares your aesthetic sensibility

You should be able to speak to previous patients and discus their experience with them.

It is also critical to ask about the surgery center where your procedure will be performed. You need to know about accreditation, sterile processing procedures and who will be with you in the surgery. In my office I work with a board certified anesthesiologist, certified surgical technicians and nurses who are in the room during surgery. We also have preoperative nurses and a nurse for post anesthetisia care. Of course we also have a certified sterile processing technician. 
Remember the results from this procedure are permanent. Take your time researching your plastic surgeon and ask any questions you have on your mind.  

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants: How Much Do the Gummy Bear Implants Cost?

+1
This is a question that a lot of people ask, “How much do breast implants cost”. The cohesive gel implants do not cost any more unless you chose to have the shaped implants placed. At our facility the total cost including implants is about $7600. This includes the anesthesia, the facility, the surgery fees, the implants and all of the follow up visits. This fee covers the round textured implants from Sientra, Allergan or Mentor but it does not include the shaped gummy bear implants. These implants are a little more expensive as they cost us more. Generally they are about an additional $800. These prices can vary a little as there are second procedure discounts and cash discounts, etc.

These implants are well worth it however. They are safer, have a lower reoperation rate, do not need to be changed every decade and have a much lower capsule contracture rate. This is all very good insurance against ever having to invest in your breasts again.

I have attached a video that explains why I like them so much.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Gummy Bear Breast Implants Cost

+1
The price of breast augmentation with cohesive gel breast implants like most procedures vary significantly among regions and even within the same area. We currently charge starting at $3500 + MD Anesthesia related costs for Breast Augmentation with cohesive gel implants.

To ensure quality work at most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. These surgeons must maintain the highest standards to keep accreditation. Moreover, the surgeons are motivated to ensure quality and properly trained staff (to minimize time and frustration in surgery), private and comfortable facilities (to ensure continued referrals), and less waste (to ensure that they can remain competitive financially with other centers).

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Price Varies

+1
Pricing really depends on the surgeon and city in which your surgeon is located. In Toronto, Ontario, this can range from $7000 to $9500. Note that the cost of your implant is determined by type (saline or silicone) and brand (Mentor or Allergan) but size does not really affect the cost. Other factors that affect price include the anesthesia, surgical centre fees and your surgeon's fees.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Gummy Bear Breast Implant Cost

+1
Typically the form stable "gummy bear implants" cost about five hundred dollars more to purchase. Some high volume surgeon may be able to get them for less.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Cost of Gummy Bear Breast Augmentation

+1

That’s a wonderful question! NO difference in cost from the other silicone gel implants.

You’re absolutely right; the variability in pricing for implants themselves is a point of confusion for many patients. It all boils down to how much the surgeon acquires the implants for, and what value they attribute to the implant for you, as the consumer. We do not charge extra for the Gummy Bear implants while others may.

In order to simplify things, it’s easiest to make sure you understand what the OVERALL cost of the procedure is, and what precisely it includes in terms of cost and expertise in your geographical region. Our range depending on your specific needs is $5,000 - $7,500. It should absolutely be all-inclusive, and the most influential factors include,

• Is this an actual Plastic Surgeon performing the operation?
  • Is the plastic surgeon Fellowship Trained specifically in aesthetic plastic surgery?
  • Does the surgeon hold privileges at a local hospital, as a Plastic Surgeon?
  • Where will the surgery be performed? Hospital or certified outpatient surgery center?
  • What type of anesthesia will be used? General versus local anesthesia?

Choose your surgeon based NOT only on price, but whether you feel he would truly walk you thru the process and can achieve your long-term aesthetic goals. Also, it is not unreasonable to ask to speak to prior patients, visit the surgical facility, and see before and after photos.

You should also keep in mind that your choice of plastic surgery practice and surgeon, should also be a long-term choice. Chances are that you may want further services for yourself, family, and friends and want to establish a place where you become a member of the family. So be sure you love the staff, and the overall feel of the office. This should be a long-term investment in your future.

Carlos O. Chacon, MD, MBA

Cost of Gummy Bear Implants

+1

Even though the implant does cost more, I don't charge more. So the cost is the same for the standard silicone implant. Come visit me for a complimentary consultation. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Now Available

+1

Sientra's form shaped Gummy Bear has now been approved by the FDA.

They are available at a price roughly $500 more than traditional round silicone per pair.

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Cost for Breast Surgery

+1

You will find many different answers depending on who your ask.  Cost will vary depending on many factors.... first of all it differs depending on if a board certified plastic surgeon is performing the surgery or not.  Also, if the surgery is performed in a hospital based operating room vs. an office setting, if a board certified anesthesiologist is involved vs. a nurse (or sometimes performing procedures under local anesthesia), etc.  Please be careful when doing your research to make sure your surgeon is properly trained and has experience in this procedure.  In San Diego, the range can be $5800-7500 for silicone gel breast implants without a breast lift.  The "gummy bear" implant is not yet FDA approved but some patients mistakenly say "gummy bear" when they mean "cohesive gel".
Ask to see examples of the surgeon's work and talk to other patients who have undergone this same procedure to hear what they have to say.

Good Luck!