Will a breast enlargement fix my inverted nipples?

Hi I had grade c inverted nipples, I had the surgery done which corrected them to a grade a, still not that happy thou, and have talked about getting my breasts enlarged to "pop" out the nipple the rest of the way now. I am a c cup but wide "side boob". Do you suggest high profile to "push" out the nipples and stretch the skin . Or would it not matter that much to get moderate or high profile size? I am 5.2, slim, 56kg. My aim is to correct the nipples and add Volume that is natural.

+1
Unfortunately, a breast augmentation will most likely not push out your inverted nipples.  The ducts will need to be released to correct inverted nipples so you may want to ask your surgeon about that when you consult about your breast augmentation.  The implant should be chosen according to your measurements not to attempt to push your nipples out because you will most likely be disappointed if that is your main goal.  Go see a board certified plastic surgeon to see what your options are and go from there. ac

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Will implants help inverted nipples?

+1
Thank you for your question. In general, the answer is "no". A breast implant pushing the nipple up will not cause the inverted nipple to "pop out". The nipple inversion is caused by tight bands or tissue tethering it down. The bands need to be released in order for the nipple to be released to it can be elevated out. The implant alone is typically not the answer.

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Inverted nipples

+1
It is unlikely that inverted nipples are fully corrected with placement of an implant. You should not choose the type of implant base on this.
All the best.

Jake Lim, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Will a breast enlargement fix my inverted nipples

+1
No.
The nipples get pulled in due to the very tight ducts. Unless you surgically release these tight ducts it is hard to correct inverted nipples
All the best

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Inverted nipples

+1
The inverted nipple is due to shortened ducts. Sometimes in mild cases implants will push them out, but not always.

Inverted nipples

+1
It is not easy to respond to your question without photos. 

Inversion is caused by foreshortening of the ducts. It is quite unlikely that breast implants will push out inverted nipples. I would choose the profile based upon what will look good for your augmentation, not based on the unlikely expectation of correcting the inverted nipples.

All the best.